How To Make Vegan Nutella
Quick and easy vegan nutella recipe. This version of homemade chocolate spread is gluten-free, has no added oil, requires only 5 ingredients, can be stored for upto a week (good luck!).
The preparation is super simple. Toast hazelnuts, rub and remove the skin, blend, mix with other ingredients, blend some more…and you’re done!
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or any plant-based milk)
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- Preheat oven to 350 F (180 C). Toast hazelnuts for 10-15 minutes, or until they’re lightly colored and the skins are blistered.
- Once they’re toasted, gently remove their skin by rubbing them together using a kitchen towel.
- Let it cool and transfer to a food processor. Then blend until lumpy.
- Next add the maple syrup, plant-based milk and a pinch of salt. Blend until creamy.
- Add cacao powder and give it a final blend. The result should be dark, smooth and creamy. That’s it! Your Vegan Nutella is ready.
Note : This recipe makes 1 cup ‘nutella’ chocolate spread.
If you enjoyed this article on ‘How To Make Vegan Nutella’, you might like ‘Top 12 Vegan Substitutes For Newbie Vegans‘
IF you enjoy our blog, be sure to follow us on Instagram (feed below)